Sunday, May 29, 2005

If, else, if else…

hello friends.....
hope you all doing fine. i am alive and kicking. Last couple of days left for the BTpresentation..
as i told you guys, that i don't feel like singing serenades for ne anthropoid ..here on earth, so may b i'll just buy a ticket from NASA tourism..and go to Venus to find out..What's wrong at that place >:D..cause i have been told ..women are from Venus and the XYs are Martians ;-). Anyways i still took out some time, (kauli...thank God for small mercies :P)..and came out with these lines ..(caution: it's a heavy weight programming ;-), meant only for the software guys) others can try ..and my best wishes for your efforts....but if you already read that then ask any tyro in prog..and he'll let you know ..IT"S ALL CRAP!!!;-)

If, else, if else…

There’s a lot of time I spend
To get my life debugged
I have done so many syntax errors
I’ll take decades to get it figured



I included all the headers
The iostream, math & the conio
And climbed the tallest tower of Hanoi
That I even forgot who was Romeo



Love for me is a language
I know I just can’t understand
As if “for, while, do while” were not enough
It’s got more loops than I can comprehend



Since I knew heart has got 4 chambers
I used {(girl*)malloc(******xfour)}
I don’t know why they could not cooperate
I found myself knocking on a closed door



I tried to correct and compile
And I even tried the OOP
One thing I got all cleared
I wasn’t good at writing an SOP



I switched to many different algorithms
To try to find out it’s a fault of who’s
Life is different than a program
I realized then, there are no “goto”es



Something I felt!!!!!!!!!
And before the omnipotent I knelt.



Some strange fine round pearls left my eyes,
Rolling down my cheeks, which to me was feminine.
I couldn’t believe a programmer could feel this way,
So I tasted with my tongue, the drops indeed tasted saline.

Post getting long, I can read your mind,
I know this one you are finding gross.
Top right corner of the screen you’ll find,
All you need to do is to click on the cross.

NO NO NO...no good now to beat your head, it's over it's past and you have read it, no good if you cursing me right now...i told you before ;-) >:D...
ciao guys...tell me how it's being getting brain damaged.

1 comment:

shrewd santa said...

@angel: one down already!!>:D...many more to meeee.....;)
@karthika: i think it will b a bit difficult for me to rag you from delhi....gimme your address i'll come to ur place in bombay >:D :P.