Friday, May 27, 2005

INCONTROVERTIBLE CONTRADICTION......

afer accepting kaulism, the time i felt was ripe to try to have my brain Cals. burn for some creative
stuff...so if you guys, as kaul says, have survived his quest for true love...lemme warn you it's the next level of that part..and surely this time ur chances of survival are really slim...neways me not feeling quixotic thesedays, it's been 4 yrs...and 4 long yrswhen i last felt my heart beationg 80/s...but it's been a perfect 70/s for quite some time now....and i am more into painting and guitar and stuff....so i need grace marks from all of the people...20 minutes down..all i could come up was this......

There was I standing, I felt so small

Kicking my toes on an isolated wharf,

To figure out looking at the Cyclops’s eye

Others were giants or was I dwarf


The noise kept coming from distant corners

I looked around for a thousand times

I found myself confused and drawn

Calculating in my head the biggest of primes


I have seen the most familiar faces

With the most foreign smiles

Playing the most wicked of moves

On the sixty four black and white tiles


I have seen the nymphs of the world

But none with a heart of gold

I found the most charming face

With both my eyes closed


I know the people are scared of

Ghosts, spirits, phantoms & lord

They say he’s the most sacred

But I m most afraid of God


Jaded, exhausted and with my leg twisted

I have covered a zillion miles

Cause I love to see on the bony faces

With dry lips having the most godly smiles


I can give the last of my blood drops

To try to save the last of its zygote

But the Humanity has its fast dying crops

No denying the chances to are remote


Though it looks even on both sides

But the lever is tilted, there’s no fulcrum

Futile is my effort, but I’ll keep trying

I wish I could solve life’s conundrum


i gotta leave now for my college, it's project time and only 3 days left for the Viva, then i am all free to fall in love ;)......and after 2 or 3 months after my joining i'll be ready for any commitment being finacially & mentally independent....anyways..why to bore you guys with that...you all just take care and enjoy being under the shadow of the cupid, .....

adios...love you all

prabhakar...( single & "loo" king >:D..nthing just bad digestion...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummm.....hope your love life turns out to be the way you want it to :) and abt the poetry...it was nice....a lil confusing but nice :)

shrewd santa said...

@angel: hello angel D ...O:)...i was so confused myself when i started writing it down..but you know wht fun in other guessing for nothing :P.

@kauli: r you sure you know what other meaning gestation has got...3 months is still the quickest in humanbeings...;P.