Monday, December 06, 2004

here i am, this is me....

hello frnds
now i'll tell you who am i really, if you don't care then just in case you don't know i also don't give a sh... i am really me, myself and prabhakar.
'me' is what i try to be!!! i don't wanna remain a part of the crowd and wanna create a space for 'myself'---> that is what i am really. i wanna be the best manager in the marketing field and don't only wanna make waves but tides...so just wait and watch.
myself: is what i am right now. i think i am a good son and also a proud member of the lakhera dynasty. also i really think i am quite helpful to ppl who need my help without thinking about the returns. may be that's the reason i don't hv too many friends....confused??? well i'll explain, see if you wanna make friends it has to be a two way traffic i.e. getting dependent on each other. my mistake---->
i try to do most of the things myself.
prabhakar: well that is what people think i am.it's just a name that my parents gave me and that is what ppl call me. so all they know is not me, not myself but just prabhakar. though i can never easily know what prabhakar is to ppl ( and it's different to different ppl) i can think of few things--->
1.man! he's haughty. (AM I??)
2.ghisso ( that's studious in our crude university lingo)
.......(all i study is doing the college hours so no blame to you
guys!!!)
3.one who doesn't like to talk to girls..( r you joking. tell u what i am not gay... i think i hv my own definitions now. NEXT TO COME).

NEXT TIME I'LL TELL YOU ABOUT THE DEFINITIONS THAT I NOW HAVE IN MY LIFE.... SO CIAO
AND GOOD NIGHT AND SWEET DREAMS!!!!!

No comments: